Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, November 19, 2010

and Gundam Guy has a partner!



Our good friend Gundam Guy ( G.G. ) has a partner now! Mecha Guy! Mecha Guy is blogging about anything Mecha not just Gunpla and Gundam. Great stuffs from battleship Yamato kits to SRW kits from Kotobukiya.

On the other hand, G.G. has another blog... and it's all about Kamen Rider! Yeap Kamen Rider stuffs! I have both Mecha Guy and Kamen Rider G.G. on my blog roll now. Looking forward to seeing more non - Gundam stuffs from both these guys!

Here are the links -
Kamen rider G.G. & Mecha Guy

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Don! You are truly a great supporter of your readers!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Just returning the favor the best I can my friend! Keep up the great work! XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS