Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, November 21, 2010

PG MKII painted!


I am currently weathering this kit right now, putting some paint chipping effects and some washes. Just taking a break and posting a few photos of the kit before the weathering. The colors on the photos is not accurate though.

I will tone down the colors and add some post shading with Tamiya smoke tomorrow and will post the photos of the completed kit very soon. I like the internals in particular, the silver I used is not too flashy and bright mainly because of the weather. With a bit of Tamiya smoke I hope the whole kit will look more serious rather than the toylike look it has right now.

Anyways here are some pics...





Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :D


4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

i love it sir don!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

interesting... on to the weathering!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Almost done, just added some paint chippings and a few pastel work on the foot. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS