Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, November 4, 2010

NZ-666 Kshatriya wallpaper - DC23

click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

I just finished doing a wallpaper of the 1/100 NZ-666 Kshatriya by Matt Mrozek aka mvm3897. This is actually my first time to do a wallpaper of a kit I did not build myself. Matt asked me to do a wallpaper of his builds whenever I have time, and I am very happy to oblige. hehe

Anyways, I used 3 photos and combined them together to form the background. I then composited the kit to the background and applied some effects to make it look like comics. Feel free to download if you like. Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

it can't be enlarged.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Oh I'm sorry! I will edit this tomorrow coz the file is in the office. thank you :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Very cool man. Thanks a ton!!!!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I have to upload the bigger image tomorrow bro... made a mistake earlier. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Got it as my desktop. Looks great!! Thanks!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Welcome bro... glad you like it, I will do better ones once inspiration strikes. :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS