Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, November 4, 2010

my first DC23 mech arts shirt...


I feel very narcissistic today... so I decided to have a couple of shirts printed with my blog at the back. We have MAC forums shirts already but I thought promoting my own blog won't be a bad idea. Fil Dimaano aka Filmechs designed the MAC shirts and could print custom ones for anyone.

I remember I owe Kriz / Rmahza a shirt ( MAC forum moderator ), but will send him the MAC shirt maybe after Bandai World Cup. I have no way of accessing, photobucket, yahoo mail and Facebook here in the office so I need to post it here so that I can email the image to Fil once I get home.

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I want a shirt!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I think you need to PM Filmechs at MAC forums for a shirt bro. He is doing all of our shirts :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

sir magkano po isa?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Bro it's just a personal shirt... but if you like one, you could ask Filmechs at MAC forums fro the price. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Dagnabbit, I think Fil printed mine already.

Oh well, I have another one anyways!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I saw yours! ganda! :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS