Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, November 15, 2010

my TOP10 hguc kits


All photos courtesy of dalong.net

Here is another fun TOP10 list! I do not claim expertise on these kits though, as I rarely build  and paint these small kits. I do collect them and have a handful and have more than half of the kits in this list though. This was a very difficult list to do as there are so many beautiful HGUC kits out there and BANDAI keeps on churning out more every month!

HGUC ( High Grade Universal Century ) 1/144 kits are small model kits exclusively based on the Universal Century timeline. Other 1/144 High Grade kits from the other series like Gundam Wing EW, Gundam Seed and Gundam 00 is not part of the HGUC line.

The selection on the list is purely based on my biased opinion and should not be taken seriously. Some of the kits on this list is based on the ease of construction, gimmicks of the kit, proportions of the kit, and sometimes the sheer size and look of the kit. Now I present to you my TOP10 1/144 hguc kits...

Gaplant TR-5 ( Hrairoo )

Unicorn Gundam ( Destroy Mode )

PMX-003 The O

Dendrobium

Geara Zulu ( Angelo Sauper )

Kshatriya

Sazabi

Jagd Doga

Gundam TR-1 ( Hazel Custom )

Palace Athene

Hope you like the list! Thanks for dropping by! :)


6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Seems that out of all the suits here in your HGUC Top 10, I only have the TR-5 Hrairoo...

If I only had the cash (and also more space to put my model kits), I would have considered the Kshatriya. BTW, How about the HGUC Kämpfer?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

This was a really hard list to do, can't even include the hguc Sinanju and Psycho Gundam much more the hguc Kampfer. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Nice kits DC.... I really like the Gaplant TR-5 ( Hrairoo ), I havent seen a lot of these before! hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Some of the kits you listed are quite hard to come by nowadays.. especially stuff like the Palace Athene, Hrairoo, and The-O... But very good list though, nice mixture of old and new.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, the Gaplant looks great even in OOTB, I saw one before but can't find it anymore. hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Agree, though I was fortunate enough to get a The O a couple of months ago and just saw both the Palace Athene and Hrairoo last week. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS