Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, November 25, 2010

my TOP10 - BMKWC 2010 Malaysia entries


Let us have another unbiased and extremely credible ( yeah right ) TOP10 list! This is a list of the Bandai Model Kit World Cup Malaysia 2010 entries! This is just a fun feature of my fav entries and should not be taken seriously ( LOL ). I have no way to judge the quality of the entries but through photos alone. I do think we could easily make a TOP15 or TOP20 of all the good entries of the event though.

The list is arranged in no chronological order, I just randomly picked photos that is posted in ZeroGunz. The photos above are from a ZeroGunz member Wayne aka WAX. The Philippines and Australia has finished their BMKWCs, even North America is finished I think. BMKWC Malaysia is ongoing and Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Singapore should be mounted soon.

The biggest Gundam modeling event in the world is nearing... The Gunpla World Championships is near!!! So buckle up and enjoy the entries of our Malaysian friends and let's see who's competing in the finals come Sunday! XD
For the meantime here are my TOP10 BMKWC 2010 Malaysia entries...

PG Full Armor MKII by Julius Lim

 Strike Gundam custom

ZeroGunz Core Fighter GB

SD 00 Raiser dio

MG Unicorn custom

MG Zeong custom by Jeffho

MG Zaku ver 2.0 custom

Astrea diorama by Phoon

Unicorn Gundam versus Kshatriya by Alphaleo14


SD Crossbone Gundam by Genosider

Hope you like my TOP10 BMKWC Malaysia entries! ;)


8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

i do really like the unicorn vs kshatriya dio....!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah! wicked mods! very creative! ;)... The modeler is ALPHALEO14 of ZeroGunz

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

my fave is the same, unicorn vs dragon ksatriya. reallly great work

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap, but the PG by Julus Lim and the Zeong are also favs! ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I love the zeong and the PG MK II

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Jeffho's and Juju's respectively... One of the big guys of ZeroGunz. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Unreal work above here... I like the PG MKII and the Unicorn :D just to be diffrent!

Thanks for featuring these DC. Its inspired me to get my butt moving and start working on my next project.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

My pleasure bro... these builds also made me itchy to work with a small dio. hihi XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS