Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

POLLs removed


Ello guys, the MAC forums is starting to shape up in a week... lots of discussions and posts are already in. So I decided to remove my POLLs here in my blog. The polls are slowing down the loading time of my blog and again due to the forums, I find it unnecessary as their are tons of discussions there already.

Unlike my first poll, which is " What should I do for Bakuc ? " which had hundreds of voters, both these polls had fewer votes. However, the results are pretty interesting. I plan to clean up my blog a little to again speed up the loading time... so I might remove a few more things on the side bar.

As always, thank you to all who voted! Just enjoy the hobby guys! ;)

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS