Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am getting my MG Sazabi today!


Photo is from dalong.net and this is just a quick post... I might be getting my MG Sazabi! woohoo! I think we will be getting our midyear bonus today ( most of it is for tution fees, hehe ) and I will run to the nearest Gunpla shop to grab a MG Sazabi. This will be my most expensive kit yet.

I have been practicing and doing Gunpla for a little over a couple of years now and I think I won't ruin an expensive MG by now. I made it a point when I started back in 2008 that I would not buy the MG Sazabi and MG EXS until my Gunpla skills are decent enough.

So, if you've noticed most of my kits in the gallery ( except the commission works ) are relatively cheap MGs, my most expensive now is the MG Sinanju and I have not touched that yet either. I will be comparing the MG Sazabi, MG Sinanju and hguc Kshatriya to determine what to build for Bakuc this year ( 2010 ). I will be snapfitting this as soon as I have the kit. wahoo! XD

Til' next post guys! ;)

8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hihi i got my Sazabi from a trade :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Woot!... Sazabi ver DC23!! this will be awesome! *_*

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I got my MG sazabi not too long ago... only hands and feet are assembled... =.=' need more mood to get this one right...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Sazabi ver DC23! I'm Waiting!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I hate you. hehehe XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks for the encouragement bro...will snapfit it first before deciding over the MG Sinanju and the hguc Kshatriya. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I see, that never happens to me bro... once I start snap fitting... I never stop, well almost. but I don;t paint it right after snapfitting, I play with the kit first. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I will decide very soon bro. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS