Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 28, 2010

Aang the Last Airbender 3.75 inch figure


Ello guys, I just want to share my favorite toy / figure right now... it's an Aang 3.5 inch figure from the upcoming movie Aang the Last Airbender. My wife bought me this figure a couple of days ago and is my fav toy since then. I have this fig with me anywhere I go. hihi

I used to collect action figures back in the days, I mean when I only had 1 kid and was not into Gunpla ( since birth - 2006 ). I really can't afford to buy toys now coz I have 3 kids already plus Gunpla ain't exactly a cheap hobby.

Anyways, I really love the Avatar ( original name ) cartoon series from Nick, I love the concept and the art. When I saw the trailer of the upcoming movie I instantly was converted to a fan... I love the epic gritty look and texture of the movie ( I am a LOTR fan afterall ).

So, when I saw these figs... again I fell in love with them. The problem here is that I have vowed to collect all the figures...specially the Appa ( flying Bison ) figure which is as big as a cat! The figure reminds me of the old M.A.S.K. toys ( hope you are old enough to remember ). hehe

The figure has very nice details and the resemblance to the real life Aang is impressive. The articulation is very nice it has I think at least 12 points of articulation. Anyways, looking forward to getting the Appa fig soon. hihi. Now here are some pics...








btw, the figure came with MOMO, his flying lemur friend.

































Thanks for dropping by! XD

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

This is sure nicer than the Dragonball evolution toys...How much was it again?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It's 300 Php...wait til you see the cat - sized Appa ( flying bison ) toy! They also have 10 ich figs of these guys! XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS