Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New look! custom background image


Ello guys, I need to paint the AC White Glint ( white parts ) already...I just can't paint on weekdays, I will try to paint tomorrow if I get home early from work. Anyways, I tweaked my blog today, first time for me to add a custom background for my blog.

It is a bit of html work but I think the nose bleed is worth it. The template I am using is a new blogger template designer template, so customizing it is a breeze. There are lots of nice default  photos that you can choose in the template designer, though I find some, too eye catching. So I finally made a custom one for my blog.

The photo on top is the image I used as background...I edited it in Adobe photoshop and blogger automatically arranged it in panels. What do you think?

Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! ;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although it's really cool I think it kinda distracts people from the blog itself.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I see, I will make it more subtle later at home... thanks! ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS