Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, May 17, 2010

more MSG koto parts from Hobbies Corner!


I just arrived from a 12 hour outdoor video shoot today and I am overly tired. I went to the office at 4 am and went back to the office at around 6 30 pm from the shoot ...Anyways, I was rewarded with a package I ordered from Hobbies Corner last week.

I have some 26 pieces of MSG koto parts, a couple of Samuel decal sheets, a couple of aurora sticker lenses, a couple of aurora stickers and a pack ( 2 pieces ) of battery holders ( free from HC ). I still have 15 pieces of MSG koto parts I ordered a while back... I just like the idea of having that much supplies at hand. hihi.

Again, thanks to Oldman ( ZeroGunz VIP member and owner of Hobbies Corner ) for the fast delivery as always, the nice shipping cost and the quality of the stuffs when it arrived. Anyways here are some lousy pics of my new supplies...
















thanks for dropping by! til' next post! ;D

8 comments:

Tsukinari said...

Whoah! so many MSG parts XD i only have 4 or so LOL... and havent use it yet haha... Aurora sticker is nice too ^^

Nice get!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah! I love the aurora lens stickers...they look better in person than in my lousy quick snapshots.

I roughly have 41 pieces of MSG koto parts now and around 10 used ones as well. hihi XD....just can't get enough of them. XD

NelMan said...

Congrats on the new hauls! :)

If I may ask a few questions, DC &mdash is the package delivered straight to your house? Or do you still have to get it from the post office? And, what type of shipping method do you use?

Thanks in advance and more power! :)

Unknown said...

waaaahhh how did you ordered? on the site it says they only ship items within Malaysia! @_@ bummer. Anyways i ordered some koto parts as well but from another seller though T_T.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

@ Nelman, they are always delivered door to door, that is why I always order at Hobbies Corner only. I pay through Paypal. ;)....I think Hobbies Corner sends them through EMS. ;)

@ mdgelo, I just ordered in the site bro...put up an account and PM oldman at ZeroGunz. Prizes are good, I mean better than most online shops out there...I think? XD

NelMan said...

Thanks so much for the info, DC. Much appreciated! :)

This is great news since I really hate the red tape at the post office. :(

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

No prob bro!

Yeah...I know, I got the White Glint from the post office...I had to show my media ID to get away from there money making schemes. ;b

Sebastian Fish said...

Thanks so much for the info, DC. Much appreciated! :) This is great news since I really hate the red tape at the post office. :(

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS