Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, May 16, 2010

CiBoy Gundam Destiny!


This will be my last CiBoy post for the day...This is basically my most prized ( not necessarily my fav ) CiBoy as of now coz it is a Gundam Destiny in CiBoy form! I really like the designs of these figs and how they incorporated various characters into CiBoy...they even have a Halo and Street Fighter version!

These figs are more adorable than SDs, I mean they are not really poseable ( except the head and arms ) but they are solid and heavy...no worries of a breakage if they fall or something unlike SDs. These figs are so cute I replaced ALL my avatars in forums and even in my DC23 mech arts facebook page with a photo of a CiBoy ZZ. Now here are more pics of the CiBoy Gundam Destiny!



















Thanks for dropping by! til next post! ;D

2 comments:

Tsukinari said...

Cute!!! :P

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah! it is really really cute man...plus it's relatively cheap. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS