Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, May 16, 2010

hg 1/144 GN-X WIP part I


I cemented the seam lines along the head, crotch, chest, lower leg, forearms and the frames yesterday and sanded them with a 600 grit sandpaper. Yes, 600 grit is pretty rough but it removes the stubborn sprue marks fast and I will be re sanding the parts with a finer grit later anyways.

I plan this build to be a relax OOTB build...however I started to add a few panel lines on the upper leg armors and I am currently restraining myself NOT to mod it further. BUT then again...I always end up adding a few simple pla plating here and there. Now here are a couple of photos of the added panel lines on the upper leg armors...




Thanks for dropping by. ;D

1/144 GN-X WIP part II - detailing mods done?

2 comments:

G.G. said...

Nice! I know exactly how you feel, once you start modding, you can't stop. You won't leave areas alone where you see potentials. =)

I look forward to this build of yours. Since building HG 1/44 kits is one of my favorite pass time.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hihi, semi mods or stopping now, will definitely paint this by weekend

I am not a 144 fan before...but I find it relaxing in between heavy modding commisssion works. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS