Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Red Magic's CiBoys


I am starting a new collection today...I got these figs at a mall at a clearance sale price of 50 Php or almost 1 USD only. I then researched about it and learned that these are vinyl toys by Red Magic. These figures are heavy for there size and are about a little more than two inches tall.

I will be hunting for these figures from now on coz there are lots of crazier and cuter designs of these figs out there...I even saw a set of 9 figures in ZZ Gundam costumes! Yes, ZZ Gundam, a Dom, a Quebley and some Zakus! I have put a large icon on my sidebar of a CiBoys ZZ Gundam and will link it to any CiBoys post that I'll put up. Anyways here are some pics of my first ever CiBoys Figs...











Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! ;)

1 comment:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

This series look quite cool! I have some C.I Boys too!

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS