Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Votoms Brutishdog wallpaper - DC23

Ello guys, I did a very very quick HD wallpaper of my newest build which is the Votoms Brutishdog. Basically this is done in Adobe Photoshop and is a vain attempt to make the photos more realistic. There are no touch ups like burning and smudges but I treated the photo to make it look like it was shot at night time. I added grain ( 5 % ) , desaturated the photo and added lots of contrast and some blurring effects to soften the sharp look. Again, this is a vain attempt to make it look more realistic, hope you like it. Feel free to download if you like. Thanks for viewing! ;)
1920 x 1200


1440 x 900


5 comments:

greenmondaymorning said...

WOW clusterd and in your face im not the one to judge your work but it seems a bit much to me

janus lu said...

Your wallpapers always done in good quality, I like the color mood of your works. Feel good! Great job bro. Keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

@ greenday, clusterd or cluttered? no worrries bro, but I don't get it? ;)

@ Janus Lu, Thanks bro Janus! appreciate the visit! ;D

greenmondaymorning said...

what i mean is that theres alot going on in the picture with the three pictures of the votom

Anonymous said...

@ greenmonday, I see, I should have lowered the opacity of the pic in the middle more. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS