Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kampfer and me drawing

Ello guys, I just want to share a digital art I have been working on for a couple of days in the office ( on and off  ). This is basically my second Wacom art and I shamelessly traced a picture of my Kampfer to get used to handling the tool ( Wacom  pen )...I also drew a cartoon version of me and replaced Char on the Kampfer hands. Next time I will try to draw a Gundam freehand, Thanks for viewing! til' next post. ;)

7 comments:

Matanglawin said...

Nice one, Don!

Anonymous said...

Thanks MatX!!! ;)

Unknown said...

I like it, can post some tutorial on how to create such marvelous art??

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis! I will try to create one...but that entails lots of print screening though. hihi. ;)

janus lu said...

I like this graphic style painting, bro. Hard sell but pretty cool ! :P

Anonymous said...

hahaha...yeah, it's hard sell bro...but I have another one at the bottom and will replace the text whenever I feel like to...kinda my shout out box of some sort. thanks bro! ;)

janus lu said...

Well, keep it up ! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS