Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, April 17, 2010

What should I do for BAKUC 2010???

Ello guys, I am still overly undecided on what to do for Bakuc 2010...I am not really as pumped up in comparison to my previous BAKUC competitions coz after my 2 BAKUC participation I will now be in the Expert category...meaning 0 chance of going to Hong Kong and competing for the World championships ( dang! ). I am still excited about it of course, but definitely not as motivated as before, though competing with the best Gunpla modelers of your own country could be fun.Honestly, will just join for fun this time. ;)


Anyways, I am thinking of doing a MG Sazabi and over detail it ( like my Dom ) and weather it for a change...also thinking of working with my MG Sinanju that I already have since last year and extend ALL those pointy parts specially the short wings. I would also like to test my scratch building skills and create  a large backpack and large weapons for a MG Dom...Over detailing my hguc Kshatriya or even a PG 00 raiser is also an option. I am not really opting for the PG 00 though, coz my detailing style does not really fit Gundam type mechs ( and it is expensive )...as evident with my last year's MG Infinite Justice conversion and detailing.

SO, please help me out here bros? I have put up my first POLL on the sidebar and please vote if you have the time. The poll is from polldaddy.com and is a ton better than your standard blogger poll...one, the voter can suggest an answer that is not in the poll, two... it is highly customizable and the voter can even comment on his answer / answers. Any widget that gives you the opportunity to interact with your readers is always a plus for me, so I really like the extra features of this poll.

Your votes will greatly influence what I would decide to do for BAKUC and the poll will be up until July 1, by that time I have most likely finished my two commission works ( PG MKII and AC White Glint ) and same with last year, I won't be accepting commission works by September this year to give time for my Bakuc project ( well unless you have good offers, hihi...but will be working on them after November ).

Looking forward to your votes! Thanks in advance! til' next post guys! ;D

13 comments:

Matanglawin said...

Like I mentioned before, you can do ANY kit, and they're all championship material...

Anonymous said...

hehehe... ( shy ) but I am really undecided bro, maybe because I am not motivated or something. ;b

Anonymous said...

I'd really love to see a sazabi from you :D

-PhantomPain

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by bro PhantomPain...yeap, actually I have not done expensive kits yet like the Sazabi and the EXS. ;)

Unknown said...

Kshatriya and hguc unicorn dio, that's the best bro...your detailing skills and ur dio skills..it;s going to be awesome for sure

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea bro...will see, will wait for the results of the poll. Plus I need to finish my AC and PG MKII commission works first. ;)

adeodatus said...

so when and where it is going to be held? :)

Anonymous said...

They have not announced it yet...usually it's the first week of November here in the Philippines. ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

can't wait for your HGUC Kshatriya / MG Sinanju posing on DC23 dios...lol..

- chubiwak -

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess it's either of the two, with the way the poll is running. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I can't see the poll DC, so I'll just leave my vote here.

As for the BAKUC, I would suggest you go for PG 00. IMO, I haven't seen many builders do this, so with your skills and ideas you maybe able to come up with one of the first and best with this kit. But as you have said, since it is quite expensive my other vote would go for MG Sinanju. Often I see a Sinanju that is simply built or just have a clean build, they just differ in the paint/color chosen. So put your diorama and detailing skills with the MG Sinanju, and I guess you are good to go. I hope this comment helps. :) More power to you!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Paul, but I have closed the poll a while ago and I am currently working on MG Sazabi for Bakuc. ;D... thanks for the inputs though. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS