Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, March 29, 2010

my daughters waiting...

Ello guys, I just want to share a couple of pics that my wife took with her camera phone. These are photos of my two daughters Samantha ( smaller girl - 3 years old ) and Nicole ( bigger girl sitting on the floor - 6 years old ). My eldest daughter Nicole ( Nico ) did a couple of Gunplas oledi and my little Samantha ( Sam ) helps me whenever  my diorama needs clay works.

The photo was taken yesterday when I treated my kids and my wife to lunch in a mall...after lunch I immediately went off to the hobby shop and my girls are left outside the shop while I fetch some paints and supplies. I just bought some Tamiya acrylics, thinners and some pla plates.

BTW, my youngest kid, a 2 year old boy was with me inside the hobby shop while the photo was taken...he kept on saying " Gundam, Gundam, Gundam "...hehehe...actually my little boy learned saying Gundam when he was still 1 1/2 years old. hihi. Anyways here are the pics...

P.S. I married early...I got married when I was 23 years old...so I am not that old even if I have 3 kids oledi. hehehe


8 comments:

Sammy! said...

You are blessed with angels Don... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks sammy! they just look like angels bro.hahaha

chubbybots said...

Lovely daughters you got there bro ^^. Future bakuc winners i see in them lol!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks chubbybots! yeah, future winners if I help them. hehehe...you'll have some in the near future...read your getting married soon. hihi

Cyan said...

lovely family you got.. i wonder if your boy will ever be gundam pilot? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cyan! hahaha...hope my little boy gets into Gunpla when his a little older...it's going to be expensive if both of us does Gunpla. hehehe

Ride_decade said...

hehe bro sa festival to no?hehehe

DC23 said...

Nope, its at Trinoma in front of Lil's. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS