Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, February 19, 2010

Wing 0 Custom - color scheme study

Ello guys, I did a simple darker color scheme study of the Wing 0 Custom. This is basically a request from my fellow ZeroGunz member, sky...I was not able to find descent pictures of the MG model kit, which I normally use for color scheme studies, simply coz I am in the office right now and lots of sites are blocked, specially dalong's! SO, I just use a fairly big enough picture of the line art...here are a couple of the studies, the first one is a darker gray/black version and the second one is basically much like my PG Zeta build with a bluish gray tone. Anyways here are the pics...

 

I hope sky likes it...thanks for viewing! :)

8 comments:

Sammy! said...

whoa...your office is so cruel!!! dun block dalong!!! hihi...j/k...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, dalong is blocked, so is Plamo and facebook and youtube...good thing ZeroGunz and blogger aint blocked man. hehe

Sammy! said...

Haha, FB and youtube i can understand, but dalong and plamo?...haha, your boss a gundam modeler/collecter himself right?...:)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

haha...nah, his a DC figures collector, he just likes Mazinger Z so much...BUT it's the ICTs fault not my boss...dang! tech people! :)

chubbybots said...

I count myself very lucky that my office doesn't block dalong and plamo....

I loved the first color scheme by the way :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah! you are a lucky man! thanks for dropping by bro! :)

Unknown said...

Bro Don . the dark gundam wing is great. Thanks alot =) i wil gather my stuff and try hand paint it, will show u guys my dark scheme wing, thanks to bro Don .....

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

No prob bro! enjoy your Gundam wing build! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS