Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What I bought today

Hello guys, I was having trouble looking for the AC " white glint " here in the Philippines, so the only option was to buy it online...I did not want to buy it online, simply coz I have not done that before...so the client and me agreed that he buys it for me online and ship it to my address, in return I added a Vanguard Overed Boost to the AC " white glint " commission work....so, I bought it today during my lunch break...here are some lousy pics...









Initial impression after opening the box...is that it is small, I expected a bigger kit specially for it's price...I bought it for 1,560 PhP ( roughly 30 USD )...but the details are very impressive. I will snapfit this soon!



Of course I would not let a visit to a really good hobby shop pass without grabbing something for myself...and after seeing bro Toymaker's FAZZ WIP, I decided to get myself a fat Gundam...I would not get another Fazz, coz I just finished a commish one...so I got myself a 1/100 Seravee and might copy Toymaker's Fazz mods and Sammy's color scheme on his Virtue....hihi...Anyways here are some lousy pics...









I will also snapfit this soon! thanks for viewing! :)

2 comments:

chubbybots said...

Can't wait to see you start on Seravee :D I am working on the 1/144 scale currently so want to see how you tackle this kit ^^

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I will look into your 144 Seravee WIP then...yeap...I'll be working on it much later though, I need to finish two commission works first. hihi

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS