Saturday, January 23, 2010

PG Zeta commission work WIP part VII




UPDATE 01-23-10 : PG Zeta mods done!

Hello guys, at last I have finished pla plating the PG Zeta, I just added more small pla plates and I do consider it done now. I used a .5mm pla plate for the small strips and will add a few holes later tonight or tomorrow.

I would also like to share my Hasegawa eggplane which I finished painting earlier today...I used a Tamiya retarder for the first time and it went well...
I mean the Tamiya acrylic paint sprayed more smoothly than without the retarder. The downside is that, being my first time to use it, I kinda over added a few drops in the paint...the result, longer drying time. It took the silver paint an hour to dry, before I could mask it to spray the black pattern. the ideal mixture is 1:10, I accidentally poured roughly 20%. oh well, I will put the decals soon and the eggplane is done! Anyways, here are some pics of the eggplane and the PG Zeta...









Now the PG Zeta...




























This is basically done, save some holes I will drill later or tomorrow...i really need to snapfit the backpack now...Hopefully this looks better when primed...Next update unprimed kit with backpack over the diorama. Thanks for viewing! :)

Post a Comment