Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, December 12, 2011

MG Zeta diorama " NO MATCH " versionDC23





Finished at long last!!!

I am proud to present my most recent work, the MG Zeta diorama " NO MATCH "

This has been a very long around 10 months in the making project as I had so many distractions this year. You may remember this diorama as the desert Khaki colored hangar diorama a few months back. The client of this build is pretty strict actually, he tells me what he wants his dio and his kit to be. I had to revise or redo a few times during the build.

Having a unique client who knows what he likes and makes you redo certain parts of the build practically kills your momentum ( makes you slower ). However you are assured that he would like ( hopefully ) your work as he guided you throughout the build. The latest revision was to repaint the red parts of the big gun to copper. See older gallery here without the diorama.

Well at last this project is finished! The best part of commission works is ahead... getting PAID!

The instruction is to copy boss Eday's piston waist modifications and base most of the modifications on my PG Zeta commission work. The client also wanted me to do a diorama that is similar to my " Coup de etat " diorama that I finished 4 years ago. I think I did a fairly good job on the instructions and now I hope my client likes the completed build.

Enuff talk, now here are a few photos of my recently ( but old build ) completed MG Zeta diorama I entitled... NO MATCH.














MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo


MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

  MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

MG Zeta diorama versionDC23 photo

Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next finished project guys! :)

3 comments:

aor_or_die said...

Nice dio as usual Don. I like so much the blue tone.

kriz said...

it all looks wonderful bro, specially like the RED HOT METAL EFFECT....woot!.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton Omar and Kriz! glad you like it! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS