Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Would you like these characters as 12 inch resin kits?


Hell Divers by Theo Stylianides photo

These insane concept designs are called HELL DIVERS and they were designed by Theo Stylianides.  Theo the creator and designer of these characters has agreed that we could reproduce his designs into full resin kits and we really need your responses ( comments & feedbacks ) on this project.

The plan is to reproduce these insane looking characters into 12 inch resin kit figures. All those details in 3D resin that will be waiting for you to paint and model. That is if we get enough feedback and customer demand. 

As yours truly is partnered with the manufacturer of these resin kits ( if ever ), these characters if pushed through as resin model kits will be exclusively available and distributed at my online hobby shop toolBOX23.com at very reasonable prices as always. 

Anyways, we are really seeking for your feedbacks and thumbs up if we are to push through with the project. Please do check out the photos and drop us a comment here, if you like these concept designs by Theo Stylianides reproduced in full 12 inch resin kit figures. Thank you in advance guys! :)









Thanks for dropping by! Looking forward to your responses. :)



27 comments:

Gary Wintin said...

If these mare made into resin... then my first ever resin kits would be them... I vote for them to be casted

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton for the vote Gary! love yah! hehehe :)

Kamm said...

I would buy one just to support you Don... wow. These things look incredible... I think the hardest part would be choosing which one I want to get FIRST! ... massive thumbs up!

akgunpla said...

I'd get the first one or the second one!reminds me of my favorite warhammer team..go Space Marines!
push through with this bro!!!

kriz said...

Wicked Designs and Idea to reproduce them in resin...go for it!

R3X said...

If you ever make these into resin, i swear i will buy them all. Freakin sick designs bro.

vanz najoseki said...

awesome resin cast!! these would be a head turner.. :D me likey :)

Hasaki Art said...

Damn, these are some fine Arts indeed, Resin cast of these would be awesome.

Toymaker said...

Nice! I like the second one!

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSS PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DECAY said...

Ohh yes that would be great.

aor_or_die said...

I want the second one!!!!

Zephyr said...

I they're released, I'll definitely buy the third one!
Then depending on their price, I might also buy the second, which my collector's blood will use to make me buy the first one and end the collection.
That said, please get them on the market! :D

Wildchevy said...

Hell yes!!! I'd love to get my hand on these bad boys and get them painted up.

G-ZOP said...

These are awesome a big hell yeah for resin kits of these monsters

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

THANKS soooo much for your valuable feedbacks guys! Hope we push through with this project soon! :)

Tember said...

Heck yeah make them!!!! That would be a nice change of pace for me from Gundam to this action mainly focusing on painting...not that I like to come up with schemes ;) Please make them!

Snoopa Doopa said...

gonna buy me one of those :D so make em' :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Tember, thanks Snoopa! sculpting of the first one is in progress. :)

Snoopa Doopa said...

Can you share who's the first one? :D hope its the 2nd or the last pic...

Alex said...

It's Ares. The one with multiple skulls and a dinosaur skull for a back pack. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

@ Snoopa, yes as alex said, it's the second one with the mohawk. :)

OG_brundle said...

I've been following Theo's artwork on DeviantArt for some time now so this is very exciting! I would be honored to own and assemble one of these in resin. I vote yes! Yes a thousand times!

OG_brundle said...

I've been following Theo's artwork on DeviantArt for some time now so this is very exciting! I would be honored to own and assemble one of these in resin. I vote yes! Yes a thousand times!

Laccone7 said...

when i saw these i literally stopped everything i was doin to show my friends who like things like this... so i vote yes to casting these to make as kits cause id buy them

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is William Beyer, im in the army and in the process of trying to find a platoon mascot, and was wondering with your permission if we could use the second warrior (one with the (mohawk) as our logo. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

be a big hell yeah from me and about six others.

the Helldivers really are some of the most badass characters I've ever seen.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS