Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, August 28, 2011

new HOBBY tools from Edmund Teo of MYHMSHOP.com!


Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Edmund Teo the owner of HOBBYMATE is a really crazy man from Singapore. He gave me as a gift my Micro2S and my WZC wing extra part orders and also gave me a bucket load of hobby tools! I will be super excited to use them soon and I will make sure to try to do a good photo review of each tool.

Edmund and the Poison Monkeys already gave me tons of Gunpla the other day. And getting more Hobby tools as birthday gifts and tokens are just too much already!

The MAC forums first year anniversary party is over, I had a blast seeing all those pretty faces and having actual faces behind the forum usernames. The weather here was really bad ( raining ) but hopefully it was fun for everyone. I am still sorting out photos and getting more photos from the members in Facebook. But will have the post up soon! :)

Anyways, the party will have it's own post so I'll just show you how insanely generous Edmund Teo of Hobbymate is. Here are some photos of his Hobby tool gifts to me!

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo

Hobby Tools from Hobbymate Photo



9 comments:

vanz_anazasi said...

waaaaaaaaa!!!!! XD

penge!! XD

DC23 said...

hehehe... sentimental value bro. wink wink ;)

Vulcan said...

Nice stuff! Btw, I have a question about your dioramas. How do you stick the walls to the ground? I'm planning on getting a thick sheet of styrene and propping it on top of a wood base.

Jonas said...

OMG, that's a lot of tools to use on. I bought one hand drill and attachment set (not quite the same kind actually; just bought it at ACE hardware) for a girl friend I know who LOVES building every last RX-78 kit as a wedding gift - good thing it's still with her.

These are definitely the kind of tools I would have wanted back when I was really that deep into Gunpla.

Aaron said...

di parin talaga ako maka getover dun sa vibrator.. XDDDDDDD

DC23 said...

Depends on what diorama are you talking about bro. If you are using a wooden base and a styrene sheet as wall, you could just screw the wall to the wooden board and reinforce it with epoxy. :)

DC23 said...

Hope you go deep into Gunpla again. :)

DC23 said...

Yeah, it is now called a Micro2s PRO vibrator. hehehehe :D

Jonas said...

More practical realities na ngayon man, tempted ako maghanap ng HGUC Jesta, the ECOAS Jegan, and the Hi-Nu Gundoom, pero more into Robot Spirits na ako. Plus the fact that I still have unpainted kits is a downer din. remember that MG EFSF Zaku we talked about date?

I might seek your services in the future regarding the final work on that partially painted 1/100 Nu from 1988 (I accidentally threw away the sprue that had the white cockpit hatch three years ago nung naglilinis kami; nothing that plaplate wouldn't fix probably) and painting the A-Azieru for good (isang coat lang ako usually on all of them).

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS