Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, December 17, 2009

" It's the views count... that counts after all "

Hello guys, last week I was really surprised to see my work as a banner...I was looking at my Feedjit just to see where the visitors are coming from and saw a gunota.info. I was wondering then that I don't post my works there... Then I decided to go to the site and was so surprised to see my work as his banner! My first impression was...what! no one ask any permission to use my work as a banner...more over I saw that he featured my diorama in his site and saw almost if not ALL of the pictures of my diorama...I was again...What the!...then I started reading his post and was relieved...he ( Jacques ) adequately complimented my work and acknowledged me as the creator of the diorama...phew, close call...I was close to fuming up.hihi...
But after I got to read how he featured my diorama I was relieved and happy about it and was even inspired actually...

HERE is his feature of my " The Graveyard "...



and HERE is his banner...


I also saw and read that prior to my kit being featured, he also featured my fellow Filipino modeler Fritz's Sinanju, which was also well commented by the viewers of his site....


HERE is the link of the feature of Fritz's build:

http://gunota.info/spotlight/msn-06s-sinanju-with-diorama/

The owner of the site ( Jacques ) was complimenting both my work and Fritz's very nice work on the Sinanju, I t was really inspiring for me to read his feature about my work and read that he is truly appreciating " good gunpla works " like mine and Fritz's. He likes Filipino craftmanship I guess...Fritz work, then my work...then...Hmmm... maybe Malaysian craftmanship is next, Juliuslim's Dendrodium or Howardkhor's Gouf is going to be featured. I realized eventually that I did the same thing and featured the awesome work of Juliuslim in my site.

Thank you to all who have visited my site and specially to those who left comments...Most of us do this ( blogging ) to share of course and also learn from other blogs at the same time but views count will always be my source of inspiration, who in his right mind does not want the idea of being able to share your work to more people? I started this blog around November 9, 2009...and I have 11,470 views count as of this writing... so I guess I was right after all...fellow modelers will appreciate other modeler's hard work...and all of our hard work will truly payoff. " It's the views count that counts" after all. ; )... There are not much comments here unlike in ZeroGunz and other forums like Plamo, Netmorks and fichtenfoo, but I get my inspiration from the views count I see and get everyday.

THANKS A TON GUYS! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE VISIT AND THE SUPPORT!

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS