Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, November 14, 2009

MG Zaku F2 ver DC23


This is a relatively fast build roughly done in 9 days. This was also a prize I got in one of the competitions I joined and is basically an AB practice kit once again...This kit is a clear red version of the Zaku F2 with gray internals, but decided to paint it eventually...however I find this kit a bit plain and bare for my taste, so I then basically added a few pla plating and scribed a few panel lines here and there. I also gave it an enamel wash to give it a grime and dirt, in service look.
























Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



2 comments:

Q said...

Nice Zaku F2 you have there. The colour scheme reminds me of the limited Zaku II J 2.0 Kawaguchi ver.

Overall very nice job on the diormama, and I like it a lot. The top portion of the Zaku looks a little shiny for a desert-like diorama. Maybe it can have a more gritty look in general? May I also ask where the truck comes from?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton for the compliment man! Agree, I might weather this more in the future...the truck is a 1/72 scale model kit from trumpeter. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS