Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, November 16, 2009

MG FAZZ ver DC23

Hello guys, this is my second commision work and also my largest MG to date...lots of parts, extra sanding and lots of paints...now I am having second thoughts on getting an MG EXS or even a PG RX78. I finished this last September 21, 2009 ... Anyways, I did a few modding in the chest area, crotch and simple small pla plates all over the mech....gave it a nice enamel wash of flat earth that seconds as a minor weathering also. The client gave me an RX 78 ver Ka to thrash and include in the base...it was prepainted so I just gave it an abundant amount of weathering, besides the RX is the great great grandfather of ZZ already...so it should look really dead.




4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Dang man that base alone is a master piece! how did you mold the 78 into it like that? Great work again!...well a while ago. lol.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! I just glued the RX with glue + real sand. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks, you could get some in Alexan or any electronic supply shops. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

awesome modding! I'm just wondering where I could get IC sockets locally?

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS