Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Darth Vader ART


Darth Vader ART Photo

Just finished this Darth Vader INK Painting. I used Vallejo Acrylic Ink to render this piece. I used mainly brushes and ink. Diluted the ink with ordinary tap water for the shading. The black ink has a brownish tint when diluted, but I like the warm effect. This was painted on a 9 x 12 inch 425gsm watercolor paper.

This is now available in very limited copies of 20 at the ART SHOP! Link of the SHOP below...


Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!

Darth Vader ART Photo

Darth Vader ART Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS