Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, April 14, 2014

MG Zeta " No Match " diorama verDC23



MG Zeta

For whatever weird reason, I never added this old 2 year old commissioned work in my COMMISSION Gallery. I was able to add the gallery of the MG Zeta itself but never the build with the dead MG Dom and the hangar diorama.

Anyways, I asked my good old friend / blog partner Gunjap to feature it yesterday as I thought only a few have seen this work. Its like an old work lost in the archives of some sort as it is difficult to search. Glad I found it and realized that I never put it in my gallery ( will do so later ).

Do check out the gallery for more photos in the link below...


Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS