Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My 1/144 Gaddess so far...

I think this little bugger has served its purpose and I am putting it aside for the meantime. This kit is basically my practice kit coming out of retirement and I feel I could now move on to a bigger or more expensive practice kit.

Besides, I still need to get a new airbrush so I am not in a hurry to paint and finish kits anyways.

I had so much fun working with this 1/144 Gaddess. It is a pretty straight forward build as expected and it did not offer much challenge. I had to re-learn how to scribe panel lines, drill holes, cut pla plates and trim armor parts though.

Fun project that I should finish once I get a new gun.

Now here are a few photos as I leave this kit beside my workbench for the time being. :)













2 comments:

Mark Principe said...

Looks good! :)

Anonymous said...

Attгactive cοmρonent to content. I simply stumbled uροn уοur
ωeblog and in accеssіon capital to аsѕеrt that Ι get actually loved account your weblοg pοѕtѕ.

Any wау I wіll be ѕubscribing in уour feeds аnԁ even I аchiеvemеnt yοu access constantlу гаρiԁly.


Feel free to ѕurf to mу web-ѕite legal amphetamines

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS