Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, May 4, 2012

Alastriel Elf Sorceress painted by JUNEX


Alastriel Elf Sorceress by JUNEX photo

Master miniature Filipino painter JUNEX shares with us yet another masterpiece!

Stunning work on a beautiful Reaper Miniature. This is an Alastriel Elf Sorceress in all it's painted glory. The color of the skin tone is just perfect, the painting on the gem is convincingly gem-like and the blending is just so nice and smooth. I wish I could do blending like that someday. Not to mention the insane painting of the face and the pro level photography.



2 comments:

junex said...

Thank you very much for the compliment but master painter might be going a wee bit too far. I have a long way to go to come close to the truly great miniature painters. Still have a lot to learn to do.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Your a master in my book sir... I am miles away from your painting. Thanks for sharing such awesome works. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS