Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, April 2, 2012

WIP - speed painting my Trollkin Runebearer



WIP - speed painting my Trollkin Runebearer photo

Tried my hand on speed painting and I achieved what you see here in 4 hours. I could have finished this in another hour or so, BUT there was no point of speed painting as I do not have models lying around to paint anyways. After this model I only have one more ( Dire Troll Blitzer ) to paint.

I am painting this with Vallejo Game color, Model color and Vallejo Inks. I am not as fast as the other painter / gamers but I think the quality of the blending is okay for my first attempt. I think most of my models are going to be SEMI speed painted as it is fun and you see results really fast! This miniature hobby is perfect for busy people like me!

I cannot do speed painting as much as I have yet to acquire more models. Speed painting equals speed buying and my wife will do speed killing if she discovers. Maybe I could speed sell some of my old Gunpla kits to try speed buying soon. I should be done with this model soon as I just need a bit more glazing, inking and detail painting to finish it.

Anyways here are a few photos of my progress so far...

WIP - speed painting my Trollkin Runebearer photo



WIP - speed painting my Trollkin Runebearer photo



WIP - speed painting my Trollkin Runebearer photo

 WIP - speed painting my Trollkin Runebearer photo



2 comments:

kriz said...

WOOOOOWWWW!
Awesome bro.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It's done... will just take photos bro. Thanks! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS