Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Warhammer 40K Tyrannofex by DECAY


Warhammer 40K Tyrannofex by DECAY photo

One of the most talented modeler and painter I know. DECAY joggles Mecha / Gundam modeling and miniature painting like both are very much the same hobby.

I am learning miniature painting as of now and I could attest that is is very different from how you used to paint your plastic robots or even how you paint you scale figures. Totally different techniques and styles and decay just switches modes any time he likes. He is very very good at both discipline / hobbies to say the least. And I present you with decay's lastest Warhammer 40k masterpiece... the Tyrannofex.

What can I say... just simply great stuff as always.



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS