Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, April 9, 2012

RUBY painted by JUNEX


RUBY painted by JUNEX  photo

I am not familiar with miniature models other than that of Warmachine and Hordes, but I do love seeing any kind and form of them.

This is another masterpiece by master painter JUNEX on a very interesting miniature model of a cowboy girl riding a Velociraptor? or Allosaur? or Dragon?

The painting is as always a delight to behold and the color tones and color blending are just perfect! I hope to learn doing great stuffs like this in the near future and browsing through photos of these masterpieces is hopefully a good start to learn. I love the skin tone of the dinosaur in particular! As it is loud yet realistic at the same time.


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS