Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, April 2, 2012

KHADOR flames scheme @ BrushThralls


KHADOR flames scheme @ BrushThralls photo

This got me woke up! My body clock is in chaos as I just woke up ( 8pm here ) and should be painting more models in a while.

I have been looking up at alternative color schemes for my upcoming Khador models as I want them other than red. I love the red army look so red should be part of the overall scheme. I found this super exciting Khador battlegroup in alternative / custom flames color scheme at BrushTralls.com. Awesome skill and marvelous stuff!

I would not be courageous enough to attempt this scheme on my models anytime soon, nor am I crazy enough to apply this on a whole army. This Khador scheme should look great on special pieces like the Behemoth though. I found the color scheme for my up coming Khador models... will share them to you once I start on them by next week ( apparently my seller cannot meet up tomorrow ).

Enjoy more photos of this fantastic work at BrushTralls.com... here is the link guys...



KHADOR flames scheme @ BrushThralls photo

KHADOR flames scheme @ BrushThralls photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS