Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, January 8, 2012

MG Zeta Karaba WIP - major mods done!


MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

Pardon the bad photos but I wanted to take a break and share what I have now. I have been working with this kit since lunch time and I think I am almost done. I am basically done with the major mods and will be adding a bit of detailing later.

The focus of this build is the painting and the color scheme. So will just be adding a few panel lines and holes and not much pla plating. I basically bastardized the back pack as I want to give it a different look than my other Zeta builds. Anyways next update would be the kit in primer. Now here are a few photos of my progress so far...

MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

 MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba WIP photo

2 comments:

Kamm said...

Looking great so far don! cant wait to see more from this guy bro.

Totally sick

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks man! Love yah! hehehehe :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS