Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Goodbye GUNPLA... Hello WarMachine!!!

WARMachine project WIP photo

Goodbye Gunpla! Goodbye to all the plastic sanding and sniffing! Hello to table top figure painting and diorama building! I have a new hobby guys and this looks a lot more fun!

Just kidding...

First off I would like to give credit to my client KENSEI YONZON for his stunning work on this 1 inch table top figure ( in the photos ). The detail painting is nothing I have seen before in person. The colors are so vibrant and the color separation is outstanding for it's size!

I still have to finish a couple of MG Zeta commission works before I could move on to my new hobby / project! I will be sparingly building a huge 4 feet x 4 feet WARMACHINE gaming table this December ( more focused by January ). And I am super excited!

As most of you know, I love doing terrain work and dioramas a lot more than sanding plastic. I am afraid I might get hooked with this hobby after this commission work... so will see.

Anyways, I have a truckload of styropors and other materials for the project and will be researching further on how to tackle this commission work. I am actually searching for my very first WarMachine figure to paint after this post. They have steam punk robots!!! :)

WARMachine project WIP photo

WARMachine project WIP photo

WARMachine project WIP photo

WARMachine project WIP photo

WARMachine project WIP photo

WARMachine project WIP photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)

1 comment:

kriz said...

Bro....be sure to browse my sidebar of my blog.....I got tonz of wargaming blogs and Daka daka ... The terrain building is definately yur cup o tea.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS