Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, November 10, 2011

NG Akatsuki modeled by Kriz


MG Akatsuki modeled by Kriz photo

This finely built master grade Akatsuki was modeled by my best friend and MAC forums admin KRIZ. I rarely feature his build as he is one of the admins anyways... hehehe... but I really liked this one as I never owned and built a MG Akatsuki ever. This MG is all spray can painted as crazy is always lazy to use his airbrush. lol

The color scheme is yummy! Panel line work and decals are as always very good. A ton more photos o this beautiful bling bling kit at MAC forums as usual. Here is the link guys...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, Akatsuki Gundam was never in MG line-up. I believe that this is the NG 1/100 Akatsuki Gundam with MG hand.

Anonymous said...

There is absoutely no MG Akatsuki. Not even a bootleg one as far as I know, and I know a lot when it omes to this Gundam coz it's my favorite mech

Anonymous said...

Yep, there is only a NG version of the Akatsuki in 1/100, so you might wanna change your MG label. It's confusing and can mislead other people who are not familiar with the model kit.

Anonymous said...

but if you have assamble an akatsuki, u'll quickly notice the inner frame design is very similar to MG strike gundam, minus the cockpit. A very good feature actually!!

kriz said...

Althought this is "NOT" marketed as a MG....This Kit is closer too a MASTER GRADE build than any NG could ever be, This KIT cost almost 100$ USD. It comes with more added weapons and points of articulation than any NG ever had, "PLUS"....THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO REMOVE ANY SEEM LINES.

So in MY opinion....Its a Master Grade...Unless you want to BUY one for me...Then I will Call it what ever you want..till then just enjoy the hobby....KRIZ.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

My apologies... not too well versed with Gundam model kits and the Gundam franchise as a whole. I just love to play with plastic... they are all plastic robots to me. Sorry if it cost you a night sleep. Will edit it immediately mr. anonymous. :b

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS