Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, November 20, 2011

custom MG The O verDC23 wallpaper


custom MG The O verDC23 wallpaper photo
click image to enlarge

As customary I did a quick wallpaper of my most recent build in the MG The O. This is basically a conversion of the MG The O into a The O II Hauer that I used as entry in the Toymaker versus DC23 build off. The kit was inspired by the Hyper Weapon ( Kobayashi ) book given to me by Kenny ( Toymaker ) and was also inspired from Zluca's masterpieces of Kallamity.com.

I am just killing time as me and my daughter will be off to the awarding of the GBWC 2011 Philippines. But I will make sure to create a better wallpaper of this build soon. Feel free to share the wallpaper if you like. Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post guys! 

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS