Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, September 18, 2011

RG Aile Strike now ready to fly to UK...


Packing the RG Aile Strike Photo

My recently finished ootb RG Aile Strike Gundam is now ready to fly to United Kingdom! This kit after assembly did not make it to even one week in my house. It was a fun and quick build and I sure did enjoy taking photos of my first ootb build in years. It was a refreshing change from all the sanding and pla plating stuffs that I usually do before shooting paint. It's just snapfit, paint and reassemble.

I disassembled it again for the last time though. This is to aid in the packing and my client's request. I tried to pack it in the smallest box possible as shipping to UK costs like a bomb! I made sure there are no extra spaces as extra spaces is a cause for scratches. All pieces are individually plastic wrapped and place carefully in the cell phone box.

After FedEx has inspected the package, I will add small pieces of papers ( if need be ) inside the box to ensure safety of every piece. FedEx will also cover this with bubble wrap and another external box before shipping it across the planet to UK. Hope this arrives safe and happy in the arms of it's real owner.

I just got full payment through Paypal and will ship this to the client once the money transfer to my bank account is complete. Should finish the two MG Zeta commissions next... Anyways, here are some photos for my client...

Packing the RG Aile Strike Photo

Packing the RG Aile Strike Photo

Packing the RG Aile Strike Photo

Packing the RG Aile Strike Photo

Packing the RG Aile Strike Photo

Packing the RG Aile Strike Photo

Packing the RG Aile Strike Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)


4 comments:

Jonas said...

way to go. pulidong pulido yung work.

DC23 said...

Thanks Kabayan! :)

zerovlade said...

pics nung fully assembled kit, nakakabitin :)

DC23 said...

Here are the photos of the completed build bro - http://www.dc23mecharts.com/2011/09/real-grade-aile-strike-gundam-modeled.html

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS