Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, January 22, 2011

TOYMAKER versus DC23


Honestly I do not even know how to start my paragraph. And yes, you read the logo right... This is basically a face off between the master and the student. Kenny Lim aka Toymaker graciously accepted my offer to have a Gunpla face off between him and me this year.

Singapore versus Philippines, blogger versus blogger, modeler versus modeler, concept versus concept, style versus style, Gunpla versus Gunpla, handsome guy versus handsome fat guy... Kidding aside, yours truly and Kenny will have a face off / build off this year. This got me so excited I only have a couple of hours to rest before going back to work, but I just had to blog about this.

Details of this Gunpla war... Toymaker versus DC23, coming very soon guys...

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS