Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, December 31, 2010

MG Zeta WIP - start of pla plating


We bought some fruits, groceries and some toys for the kids yesterday. I also got myself a new Caliper! My fav new tool thus far as I could measure a ton faster with it than with ordinary steel rulers. Unfortunately I also have a new big wound on my left thumb I got from armor trimming last night.

I started around lunch time today and I think I could be faster if not for the wound. It is still kinda painful everytime I hold a piece. Anyways I still managed to do the preliminary pla plates on the torso, front skirt and shoulder parts. I still have to add some more holes and small pla plattery before deeming this as done. I kinda like how the chest mods looks different than my PG Zeta... it looks ok I think.

Anyways, here are a few more photos of the progress thus far...








Will have to join the festivities now as it will be New Years eve later tonight! Thanks for dropping by and Happy New Year guys! XD


16 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

nice looking ^^ and that was one huge ouch there...i myself got into a minor road accident yesterday, luckily no major wounds and plus i stopped modeling for a while

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It actually is painful everytime I use my thumb to press on pieces! I hate it! it slows me down! thanks btw. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

kuya ano pong ginamit mo sa pang dikit nang pla plates? super glue ba or tamiya cement? o.o THX!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Tamiya THIN cement. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

whats the difference between thin and the normal cement.i have the normal cement. i like it because i can still move the parts before it dries. how about the thin cement??does it dry a bit faster like a super glue??

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hmmm, thin cement is less messy than normal cement. You have to try it to appreciate the thin cement more. :)

and NO it does not dry like super glue.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

looks nice, chest reminds me of Primerose or Hrududu, and I'm using the same tool ;]

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! no idea on Primerose and Hrududu though. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Awesome as usual DC. I love what you did to the center part of the chest.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha I got my "first blood" too while working with plaplates on strike gundam!

got to post that pic soon...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks buddy... just trying to make it look different from the PG Zeta. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, that wound is so bloody actually. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

paano mo po ginawa ung nakaangat na pla-plate sa shoulders?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

ahhhh okay thanks kuya Don! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

nakadikit lang yun na 1mm pla plate.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

anytime bro. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS