Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Graveyard - 1/100 Gundam diorama magtype wallpaper

click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

With still an hour to burn in the office, I thought of creating a quick magazine type wallpaper of my " The Graveyard " diorama. This Gundam diorama features 2 1/100 HG and 2 1/100 MG Gundam model kits from the Gundam Seed series.

This Gundam diorama remains to be my most extensive build so far and I could not fathom how many hours I dedicated to this build just to finish it in time for BAKUC 2009. I really like looking at it everyday at home, though I have sold the MG IJ to a client already ( The IJ is out of place anyways ).

I hope to build a diorama bigger or as big as this one, one of these days ( years ) and hope to build a dio with a better layout but with the same amount or more amount of details in a single build. Anyways, hope you like this simple magazine type wallpaper of my " The Graveyard " diorama.

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)
Post a Comment