Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, January 1, 2010

MG Acguy verDC23


Hello guys, this is my first 2010 kit and this is my entry for our ZeroGunz Pinoy GB, One of the rules is to make a clean build and the color should be predominantly red, blue or yellow ( base on the Philippine flag colors ). Anyways this was a fun build, eventhough cutting out the armor parts to reveal the internals is a bit tedious, other than that the painting session was a fun experience. it was my first time to freehand a camo pattern. The camo pattern is a vain attempt to make it look like whale skin and also I made a few booboos with the build. The finish has a sandy texture, looks ok but not intended definitely. I hope rubbing compound will solve the sandy texture effect...if not, it's ok.

Here is the link of the WIP of this build:

And here are some pics...

















































Thanks for Viewing!!! Happy New Year again!

MG Acguy WIP

12 comments:

RickBlaine said...

Very impressive!!!!!!

I like the glossy finish and the color scheme.

Congratulations and Happy New Year.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Happy New Year man! long time no read from you...Thanks! :)

RickBlaine said...

Yes, I´m very busy. I have a lot of work and I´m moving all my collection to a new house.
If you want you can see the process in my blog.

I really want to see this PG ZETA....

...
I would like to know what the price of some of your fantastics mechs.

See you!!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Goodluck to the new house then, I saw your blog...it's not english though, but still added it to my blog list.

Oh the commission works? usually the clients give me an offer and I try to make a deal with there offers. :)

RickBlaine said...

If you want you can translate my blog using the google translator in the right side of the screen...My english is very bad and I write my blog in spanish. SORRY !!.

I would like to have one of your works... are fantastic. Send me, if you want, the medium price of a work in a private mail.

Thanks and sorry for offtopic.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap, translated your blog and had a nice read...cool gadget! i copied it to mine.hihi

I updated my profile to show my email...you could contact me there bro. I do have one international ( US ) commission work in the pipeline...so it could be arranged.

p.s., i am currently looking for your email add in your blog, can't find it bro. :)

janus lu said...

Wow! Only one word for this Acguy - Beautiful!!! I felt pretty yummy with the glossy feel. Great job bro. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton bro Janus! it is my cleanest build I think so far. thanks! :)

Manilenyo said...

Bro, si Bob to! Naks! Panalo 'tong mga gawa mo ah!
Punta kami ni JD diyan minsan, shoot namin mga gawa mo. Happy new year bro!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Ayuz bro!!! hahaha...na adik ako masyado, hindi na tuloy ako umiinom at nagbabasketball...hehehe...2 year work pa lang to at dadami pa! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I really liked how the paint job and gloss finish turned out. The wallpapers that you made for this and the others looked just like how the boxes on the shelves are. I would love to see a tutorial on how you did the pesudo-boxart design.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton bro! hmmm, I will try to do a tutorial on the wallpapers one of these days. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS