Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Optimus Prime lights & sounds head figure


Ello guys, got this Optimus Prime sound and lights head today, together with a couple of TF toys. I am still undecided on whether I should share with you my small collection of Transformer toys simply because my blog is primarily about Gundam and Gunpla.

Honestly another reason for hesitating to post my TF toys is the tedious task of transforming all of them and taking photos of the figures in both mech and disguise mode. However this head figure of Optimus Prime that I got for 500 Php only ( second hand ) is pretty special.

I plan to modify and detail up this head and repaint it... I might even create a bust for this big guy. Though I cannot work on this until maybe after Bakuc, I am really itchy to work on it really soon. Anyways, here are some lousy pics of the head fig...
















Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! XD

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS