Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, July 23, 2010

PG MKII commission - WIP - more armor shaving


Ello guys, I have been working with this kit since after Lunch. I basically removed / shaved off more armor areas to reveal some internal details and give the armor a more interesting shape. The mods also gives a more complicated look to the overall appearance of the kit. I also exposed a few internal parts on the calf armor.

I could finish the modifications of this commission build this weekend. At this pint I only have to add my usual pla plating and maybe a few holes and koto parts. I am pretty satisfied with the segmented look of the armors, perfect for dark color schemes.

Again, client wants this in Titans color, so there won't be exaggerated pla plating this time as that won't be visible in dark color schemes anyways. Now here are some pics of the progress so far...










Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD

5 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Love the little modification / pla plating you did, it enhance the armor more and bit more realistic. But I much prefer the black color..

warcraft gold

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Very nice! I like how the parts look after you shaved off the armors. Sweet dude!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks GG! it looks better in person, I uploaded ugly WIP pics. hihi

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

awesome work. Would be nice to see a before and after, so you can get the full effect.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! I will put before and after pics when I finish painting bro, much like the PG Zeta. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS