Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New MAC forums banner


Ello guys, I did a new MAC forum banner last night... featuring the kits of MatX ( creator ), mdgelo and my kit. I am growing tired seeing the same banner ( same as my blog ) over and over again. Plus I feel I have to give credit to both guys who actually joined the empty forum before me last year.

Unfortunately, my Photobucket PRO account has expired... and the credit card in my paypal is practically broke. hihi... So, Photobucket was not able to charge the monthly fee this month. Anyways, I am going to assign a new credit card to my paypal account, but this needs validation... so I can't actually post actual sized images with my photobucket account for a good 3 to 5 days.

Once a Photobucket PRO account expires, that account cannot post the actual size of the image, instead you could only post low resolution or smaller versions of your images. Anyways, I practically posted this so that both guys can grab the image and change the banner themselves. ;)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS