Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, July 11, 2010

PG MKII commission - WIP - diorama setup


Ello guys, I have been working with the initial set up of the hangar diorama of the MKII since after lunch today. I had to pack up early coz my daughter Samantha woke up with a bad mood ( sitting beside my portable table in the photos ), so I immediately took crappy photos and packed my tools away.

I am currently blogging with her on my lap now... hehe. Anyways, I managed to assemble a few 1/72 figures that came unassembled as usual. I also managed to stage the main catwalk and some reinforcements to stabilize the cat walk of course.

I have to detail the hangar soon but as you can see it is just a basic hangar diorama without walls... much like Toymaker's Maintenance Bay dioramas. Anyways, here are a few lousy photos of my progress so far...









Thanks for dropping by! til' a better post. XD

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS