Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, July 11, 2010

my 10 year OLD drawings...


Ello guys, I decided to revive my old portfolio which is basically my old 1999 - 2001 drawings. My favorite amongst all of them is the sad " blue " clown that I drew on a textured paper and painted in Prang water colors. It was then inked with Rotring technical pens.and this made me change my avatar to a clown. hihi

I figured to scan and upload most of the better drawings as they are really getting dirty and really old. At least now I have a 300 dpi copies of them and have small copies here in my blog as well. My medium was water color ever since, but a few were painted with colored pencils, photoshop, poster colors and technical pens.

Pretty nostalgic while looking at them... and came to realize that I love doing details ever since, like the scales of the dragon and most of the brush strokes... anyways here are my 9 - 11 year old drawings...



















Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! XD

10 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

loadsa fantasy in your head dude, very impressive

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, hehe... but never could draw mechs even before! :(

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

nice works dude.. its good that you've managed to keep them...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! but yeah, luckily I was able to keep a few... a lot has been lost though. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Master, i think your also a visionary... you draw a portrait of your self, 40 years from now. the guy with the resceding hairline...hehehe...LOL... just joking master... nice work...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

You know what... you are right! hahaha.... that is a portrait of my dad! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Wow! Those are good artworks, bro. Pretty unique style, like the coloring style and concept. Keep posting! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Janus! hope I still can draw like this. hihi. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

NIIIIICE!!! i find these interesting since i'm wanting to be an animator...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks buzz, just old works bro. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS