Phew, the internet connection here in the office is ssssooooo slow, I just finished putting new large emoticons for the MAC forum. hihi... I'll be sending the 2nd wave of invites at Facebook once I get home from the office... Looking forward to seeing more people and masterpieces inside the forum. ;)
The forum is slowly shaping up now, We are slowly shaping up a home for all the aspiring new modelers out there... wish us luck!
As always... Just enjoy the hobby guys!
Search This Blog
LABELS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
UPDATE 12-28-09: Wet sanding Phew! I am so tired right now sanding the armor parts of this kit. As most of you know that sanding is on...
-
I am currently in the office right now and I just finished doing a custom color scheme study of my 1/144 GN-X build. I did this in Adobe Ph...
-
I always wanted to share these 2 year old photos of some Darna photo shoots. I work in a tv station as a senior visual effects artist, ...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
This is one of the reasons why I love Vallejos so much. They formulate and design paints depending on use. They also design auxiliar...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
2 comments:
Nice emotions :D
yeah just enjoy our hobby that's the spirit :)
Thanks Aya! we are having a blast using them right now. XD
Post a Comment