Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, July 15, 2010

New emoticons!

 Phew, the internet connection here in the office is ssssooooo slow, I just finished putting new large emoticons for the MAC forum. hihi... I'll be sending the 2nd wave of invites at Facebook once I get home from the office... Looking forward to seeing more people and masterpieces inside the forum. ;)

The forum is slowly shaping up now, We are slowly shaping up a home for all the aspiring new modelers out there... wish us luck!

As always... Just enjoy the hobby guys!

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Nice emotions :D
yeah just enjoy our hobby that's the spirit :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Aya! we are having a blast using them right now. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS